My Grant Show--Visible Geography

My much awaited grant show, Visible Geography, is hung and ready to see at the Waseca Art Center. You really have to see these oil and cold wax paintings in person to appreciate the depth of colors and the textures that a camera just does not pick up.  I have 60 paintings in the show. Large and small and something for just about everyone. Lots of abstract landscapes. And lots of color for these grey and white winter days.

The show will be up until March 16, 2018. The Waseca Art Center is open  Tuesday through Saturday from 11-5 and Saturday 12-3. My work is in the lobby gallery.

Opening reception is March 2 from 5-8. I am sharing the gallery with Todd Shanafelt, a ceramist from Minnesota State University Mankato. Many thanks to Prairie Lakes Regional Arts Council and the McKnight Foundation for the grant that has supported my work this year.

My pair of large paintings. "Vision Dance" on the left and "Quiet Country" on the right.


Me and my pride and joy. I love painting big. 

My series--"River Carving Silence". Each panel is 2x2 feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Did Win!

Pandemic Exhibit

Getting Ready